- Understanding and Advancing Canadian Policies for Equitable Access to Assistive Technology (Document p.462-475 & Poster)
Wang, RH, Wilson, MG, Batliwalla, Z, Simeonov, D, Pollack, C, Bickenbach, JE. Global Perspectives on Assistive Technology eProceedings of WHO Global Report on Assistive Technology (GReAT) Consultation Geneva, Switzerland, August 22-23, 2019
- Access to Assistive Technology in Canada: A Jurisdictional Scan of Programs
AGE-WELL NCE, University of Toronto, McMaster Health Forum and March of Dimes Canada, June 2017
- Enhancing Equitable Access to Assistive Technologies in Canada May-June 2017
McMaster Health Forum, University of Toronto
Citizen Brief: Document
Citizen Panel Summary: Document
Evidence Brief: Document
Stakeholder Dialogue Summary: Document
- Citizen and Stakeholder Perspectives About Approaches to Enhance Equitable Access to Assistive Technologies for Older Adults.
Mattison CA, Waddell K, Wang RH, Wilson MG. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics (2017, 242:48-51)
- Enhancing Equitable Access to Assistive Technologies in Canada: Insights from Citizens and Stakeholders.
Mattison CA, Wilson MG, Wang RH, Waddell K.
Canadian Journal on Aging. (2019 Apr 10:1-20)
- ‘Just Access’? Questions of Equity in Access and Funding for Assistive Technology.
Evelyne Durocher, Rosalie H. Wang, Jerome Bickenbach, Daphne Schreiber, Michael G. Wilson
Ethics and Behaviour (2017)
- Ethical challenges related to assistive product access for older adults and adults living with a disability: a scoping review protocol.
Winnie Sun, Michael G Wilson, Daphne Schreiber, Rosalie H. Wang
Systematic Reviews (2017, 6:24)
- Policymaker and stakeholder perspectives on access to assistive technologies in Canada: challenges and proposed solutions for enhancing equitable access.
Rosalie H. Wang, Natalia Zdaniuk, Evelyne Durocher & Michael G. Wilson
Disability and Rehabilitation: Assistive Technology (2020). DOI: 10.1080/17483107.2020.1765033
- Bridging Aging and Disability: Access to Assistive Technology in Canada.
Wang, RH, Wilson, MG. Book chapter in M Putnam and C Bigby. Handbook of Aging with Disability, Routledge (2019 forthcoming).
- Aging, Disability, and Technology Access with Dr. Rosalie Wang
AGE-WELL, Podcast (September 2019)
- Top Ten Insights on Enhancing Equitable Access to Assistive Technologies
McMaster Health Forum